Sunday, April 3, 2011

Making More Space

This is our new van. We love it! It's a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. It only has 36000 miles. It has everything we wanted except a DVD player but we have a portable one so it wasn't a big deal.








The side doors and trunk open with a button, 4 windows roll down, and the windows have retractable shades. There are tons of cup holders and cubbyholes.







All the seats can recline and we have stow and go storage. The mirrors have defrosters and the back window has a wiper-blade.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Nice. I'll have to check it out when I see you in June. We're going to eventually need a new family car, too.

Dixie said...

that looks really nice!!

Nalene said...

Wow! It looks great!...retractable shades...that is a fantastic feature!!! The sun is always in my eyes with my short stature! I am so happy for you guys!