
He loves to be held.

Sitting up is much better than lying down.

Food is delicious! If only he'd let mom feed him.

Dalin is never on his back. In fact, he pushes himself around with his toes.

Dalin needs two naps but is trying to take only one a day. It's funny to watch him try to stay awake. His eyes will close for a second and then he pops them wide open and starts shaking his head side to side. Today I was making mac'n cheese and feeding him at the same time. I added milk and stirred, turned to give him another bite, and found him like this.

3 comments:
I LOVE the one of him sleeping in the high chair! Man they grow up fast.. he is such a cutie! I can't wait till I can see him (and you guys) again
Such a cute little man!! Kambree does the same thing when she sleeps with her fingers in her mouth like that.
I can't believe it has been 6 months either. I love seeing his smiley pictures! He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment