I can't believe Dalin is 2 months old! I took him to the doctor today and he is now 23.5 inches (19.5 at birth) and weighs in at 11 lbs 2ozs (from 6 lbs 5 oz at birth). It's funny looking back at the other two. Brennden was just a chubby little guy, he grew so fast. Charity was always on the small side. But Dalin just doesn't look as chubby as Charity did at this age. It must be because he is taller.
I never thought about how people would pronounce Dalin's name when he was born. Apparently nobody can say it right. They pronounce the the a like in angle. It's just weird to me because that's not what I see when I look at it. All well...
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

2 comments:
That's strange that people pronounce it wrong. It's not like it's a wildly strange name or spelled crazy or anything...
2 months already?? Crazy how time flies!
I agree with Kelsey.. Its not like its such an unheard of name!
2 months already? It seems like it was just the other day you had him. Crazy how fast time flys!
BTW.. have you found a new camera yet? did any of that information I send you help?
Post a Comment