Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm A Big Girl Now!

So Charity decided that she is ready to wear big girl panties. She keeps getting into her drawer and putting them on. Yesterday she say, "I have to pee." Then she ran to the bathroom, took off her diaper, and climbed up on the potty. Then, she went! She won't sit on the kid potty and she won't let you help her onto the big potty so it is a challenge for her. but that makes it all the better, right.

Her downside this week. Wanting to be a baby. She keeps trying to get into the bassinet, swing, car seat... Then she cries when you tell her no. I made sure that everything is put together so that we only have to go through this one time instead of for the next few months. Crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Go Charity! That's so cool that she's taking an interest in using the toilet. Way to go!