Monday, April 12, 2010

What we've been up to.

Earlier this week we went in for an ultra sound and found out that we are having a boy! His name will be Dalin Walt Farnsworth. He definitely didn't want to be a surprise because that was the first pic we got. When I showed the pics to Brennden he asked, "Mom, did he come out for the picture?" How innocent is that?

The next day Dustin and I drove to Oklahoma (12 hour drive). We found a place to rent that is being remodeled! Yeah! Now all that is left to do is pack for the 4th time this month. I think I am going to try out for the packing Olympics. And apparently we were supposed to be moving. For the last month Brennden has been telling me that he wants a yellow house (which is what we are renting) and an orange and white truck (aka U-Haul). I guess he knew something that we didn't. Won't he be excited to see that he gets what he wants.

We have 3 weeks to prepare for the move. AHHH. Guess we should go through all our stuff and yard sell what we don't want and pack up the rest here pretty soon.

3 comments:

Keri said...

I wish I was around to help. I'm excited for Dustin's new job & for the new adventure you're setting off on! Good luck with everything! And congrats on finding out you're having a boy, too!

Unknown said...

http://www.flylady.net/pages/Flying_MovingTips.asp

Maybe this will help?

Yay for Dalin Walt! What a good name :) So exciting!!!

Unknown said...

Love the name Dalin!!!
And I can't believe it 3 weeks!?! Thats soon! Let me know if I can help with the move! And yeah, I guess it does sound like this is what your suppose to do! Best of Wishes!!! And Good Luck!