Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Its Confirmed

Angie went to the doctor today and we found out two things. First Angie is pregnant, but that is no suprise to anyone. Nevermind that we were on two birth controls. Second our due date is June 21st. Hopefully the baby wont come on the 19th, Charity might resent that when she gets older.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess she would just have to deal with it! I have a friend in my ward here whos sons birthday is August 1st and her husband and daugters birthday is August 7th! Just tell Charity its her Birthday present! you guys don't really space birthdays out do you? 3 in June and then Angies and Brenndens about a week apart!

Nalene said...

Congradulations!!! You know this will make 12 grandchildren for us!! What day was Charity due?

Keri said...

So that makes Angie how many weeks? Glad the doctor was able to confirm it. :)

Dustin and Angie said...

charity was due the 12th

Christy said...

Apparently I've been out of the loop and didn't know. Congratulations! Look at the positive side. At least you can get pregnant. :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats you two! June must be THE month for your little family. I must say I'm surprised how fast you're taking the lead for the most kids in a family Dustin :) You must be really good Papa material :) :) :)