
The other night Brennden went to use the bathroom. I heard the water running and assumed that he was just washing his hands. But then I noticed that the water wasn't turning off so I went to check on him. Brennden had started himself a bubble bath. And the water was ICE COLD! He didn't seem to mind but I did. I turned the water on hot and swished it around so that the bath would warm up. When it was nice and warm I turned the water off and let Brennden has his alone time in the bath. I told him to call me when he was done so that I could get him his towel and help him get ready for bed. Apparently he wanted to be self sufficient the whole way through the bathing process because he never called me for help. His towel was hanging on the back of the door where he couldn't reach it so instead he grabbed the hand towel and wrapped it around himself. He then came to tell me that he was done. All in all he started himself a bubble bath, washed his hair and his body, drained the tub, and dried off all by himself. But hey, who's complaining? Not me.

6 comments:
That's great! What an independent little guy!
Lucky you, wish Brynlee would do that. He is just getting to big!
I guess he is growing up! Every little bit helps out Mom!
Thats great.. lets hope he does that all the time!!
Wow, that's nice!
I love independent kids!!!
Post a Comment