I thought I would make a list of our 2nd year accomplishments. So here I go. We were sealed in the Monticello Temple, paid of the truck (we now owe nothing on vehicles), got our 5th cat (rest assured, we only have 1, but this is our fifth), both got big callings in church, (Dustin in Elders' Quorum Presidency and I am in Primary Presidency), started our food storage of which we could actually live off of for at least 3 months. We also started a business, put in a sprikler system, started a garden, Dustin was released from his calling, went on our first family camping trip, Angie shot her first real guns (7mm mag once and a .270). I know there are more but these are the ones that I am most pleased with. I can't wait to see what we will accomplish this next year of marriage!
4 comments:
you guys had a kid.. that should be on the list too! :O)
oh. and ps.. Dustin.. you lied to me the other night.. not cool :O(
I'm proud of you guys!
We had the kid in the first year, and I had to, you would have lied to me too if the tables were turned. But hey, it was a good suprise wasnt it?
I'm so glad you clarified the cat thing! Pretty funny. Neat to see a list of everything.
Post a Comment