Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Forgotten Post

I realized today that I forgot to post about Brennden's "uplifting" experience Sunday. On the way out the door to go to church Brennden pulled what I like to call a Sydney. (Sorry if I spelled it wrong.) I'm sure Keri knows what I'm talking about and is probably laughing right about now. for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, let me expound on it a little. Every time I open the garage, Brennden likes to run up to it and help lift it up. Sunday was different. Instead of lifting it up, it lifted him up. I can laugh about it now, but at the time I about had a heart attack. Needless to say, Brennden has not run to help the door since. I'm sure he will soon go back to doing so though.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL That's hilarious! I guess it must be more popular than I thought!

Keri said...

Ha ha! How funny that they've both gotten to experience that!

Unknown said...

and you didn't run to get the camera?? haha..

Christy said...

haha. thats awesome!

Dixie said...

don't you wish you could have got a picture of that? :)