Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Learned Something New

So, yesterday I was helping Brennden use the potty as usual. He wanted to keep putting toilet paper in the toilet so I decided to take it off of the holder. But I should have done it sooner or later. I took it off at the same time that Brennden was flushing and the holder fell into the toilet. Of course I wasn't going to put my hand in the pee water to try to save it so I waited for the toilet to finish flushing. But when I looked in the toilet to retrieve the holder, it wasn't there. It actually went down the toilet! Who knew. So for now the toilet paper will have to sit on the counter. I guess next time I will know.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats funny. I didn't realize you could flush them!

Dixie said...

The metal/platic or just the cardboard? I hope your pipe's dont get clogged as time goes on if it is sitting in there, it may not be able to go through the peetraps and eventually clog.

Dixie said...

woops the comment from dixie is tiffany, woops Dix your settings are on my computer from when you logged in at my house and it saved them, I noticed when I went to view alan and heathers blog invite and I was too lazy to fix it and said I would later but I dint think about it having my comments under your name, sorry!

Unknown said...

Oops! I've dropped a thing or two down the toilet before too...some are worth saving....some aren't.

Dustin and Angie said...

it did clog the toilet Saturday, but after plunging it the holder floated right on up out of there. thank goodness

Keri said...

Wow! At least it didn't clog it!

Keri said...

Okay, so I should have read all the comments before commenting, I guess. So, did you clean it off & keep it?

Nalene said...

Oh, Kelsey! Your comment was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!