Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shes Here!!!

Thats right at 1:05 Thursday Charity Taylor was cohersed into joining our family at 6 lbs 6 oz and 19 inches long and a head full of long red hair.



4 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, my, look at that long hair. She's beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! Good Job Angie, you made it! I can't wait to meet her in person :) LOL you guys are in for it if she really is a red head...hehe...we're a different kind of breed. She may just be a little handful :) Just Kidding. I'm sure she'll be a sweet angel. Give her a kiss for me.

Dixie said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see her!!!! Here are the messages from the little boys:

"She's got red hair like ME!"-Jake

"Uncle Dustin & Aunt Angie have a baby now!?! Ohh! Mom? Uncle Dustin doesn't like me."-Lander

(not sure where Lander's comment came from, but I thought it was kind of funny!)

Tiffany said...

very cute I cant wait to see her in a little outfit and a bow in that hair. Her hair does not look red in the picture it looks like mine when it is natural.