This weekend we went to Walmart to buy a few things. This movie just happened to catch Dustin's eye. When we went to watch it later that night I asked him what it was about. His reply, "I don't know." "Then why did you even get it?" I asked. "Because his head was on pancakes." I almost died of laughter. He had spent $20 in a movie that he had no idea what is was about. It ended up being a good one, but still. I guess this goes to show, when you go to a store hungry, you'll buy anything that shows food on it. Even if it isn't food.
Download Post Apocalyptic Culture Paperback
7 years ago

3 comments:
never shop hungry!!!
Thats funny... i know that you should never shop hungry because then you buy more food.. I never heard of it causing someone to buy a movie though!
so we wanted to watch a movie last night & I had to rent this one because of you guys. It was a good movie!
Post a Comment